Running for fun is guaranteed to make people feel good. Imagine how much better it would feel to know that running can also help Filipino kids in need learn how to read!
At McDonald’s, families can have fun and help other families at the same time through the McHappy Day Stripes Run. This year’s McHappy Day is bigger than ever as it brings the Stripes Run in two key local cities: People’s Park, Davao City on November 28 and in BGC, Taguig City on December 5.
Registration is now open! To join, simply fill-up the registration form available at select McDonald’s stores and online via mchappyday.com.ph, settle the registration fee, and claim the race kit right after.
Each race kit includes a McHappy Day shirt, McDonald’s red and white striped socks, stub for a free McDonald’s breakfast meal at the venue, and a race bib.
There’s a distance for every runner and every member of the family with 1K, 3K, 5K, and 10K categories. Exciting activity booths also await participants after the race as they celebrate a fun and fulfilling run.
Help Filipino kids learn and eventually love reading by joining the 2015 McHappy Day Stripes Run. Proceeds from the Stripes Run will be donated to ‘Ronald McDonald Read To Learn’, a flagship program of McDonald’s charity of choice, the Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) Philippines.
Since 2002, RMHC has touched the lives of over 11 million children through its Ronald McDonald Read To Learn program. RMHC Philippines also celebrates its 20th year of making a difference this year.
MCHAPPY DAY STRIPES RUN 2015
1K / 3K / 5K / 10K
November 28, 2015 (Saturday)
People’s Park, Camus Corner Palma Gil Streets, Davao City
December 5, 2015 (Saturday)
34th Street Corner 9th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City
I. RACE CATEGORIES
- Catch Hamburglar 1K (8 years and below) – Php 400.00
- Run Grimace Run 3K Children (15 years old and below) – Php 495.00
- Run Grimace Run 3K Adult (16 years old and up) – Php 495.00
- McDonald’s Family Dash 3K (2 kids under 15 years and 2 adults) – Php 1,500.00
- Early Birdie 5K (16 years old and up) – Php 795.00
- Ronald McDonald Challenge 10K (16 years old and up) – Php 995.00
- McDonald’s Greenbelt, Makati
- McDonald’s People Support, Makati
- McDonald’s Makati Ave, Makati
- McDonald’s Valero, Makati
- McDonald’s 32nd Street, Fort Bonifacio
- McDonald’s BGC Forum, Fort Bonifacio
- McDonald’s Park Triangle Mall, Fort Bonfacio
- McDonald’s Bench, Fort Bonifacio
- McDonald’s Forbes Town Center, Fort Bonifacio
- McDonald’s Eastwood, Quezon City
- McDonald’s Quezon Ave., Quezon City
- McDonald’s Katipunan, Quezon City
- McDonald’s ETON Centris, Quezon City
- McDonald’s Greenhills, San Juan
- McDonald’s Strata 100, Ortigas
- McDonald’s Tycoon, Ortigas
- McDonald’s Alabang, Muntinlupas
- McDonald’s Pontevia, Las Pinas
- McDonald’s Sucat Carita , Las Pinas
- McDonald’s Blue Bay, Manila
- McDonald’s Jose Abad, Manila
- McDonald’s Pioneer, Mandaluyong
- McDonald’s Marcos Highway, Marikina
- RUNNR BGC, Fort Bonifacio
- McDonald’s SM City Davao
- McDonald’s Damosa
- McDonald’s Matina Crossing
- McDonald’s Abreeza
- McDonald’s NCCC Mall
- McDonald’s Bajada
- McDonald’s Davao Pampanga
- McDonald’s Sta Ana
- McDonald’s Illustre
- McDonald’s Bolton
- McDonald’s MTS
- McDonald’s Gaisano Mall