This year, Takbo.Ph runfest will not just be in the Metro, but the provinces of Bacolod (Aug. 30) and Cebu will also experience the running festival that Takbo.Ph is known for. Not only that as there will also be an Ultrafest coming soon.
As part of the anniversary Runfest, the event is also raising funds for the benefit of Make-a-Wish Foundation, Phils. You may also become part of this endeavor in granting wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions through your generous giving from any of the five (5) options indicated on the infographic below:
|Click here for list of upcoming wishes for the "Adopt-a-Wish"|
Make-a-Wish foundation will also greatly appreciate any amount that you can donate. No amount is too small to make the kids happy!
Takbo.ph Runfest Manila 2015
12 July 2015 Sunday
34th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
For the benefit of Make-a-Wish Phils.
Assembly and Gun-Time:
- 21K - TBD AM / AM
- 10K - TBD AM / AM
- 5K - TBD AM / AM
Distance Category and Registration Fees:
Personalized Race Bibs are available during the early registration period only.
Race kit are not given yet when you register. There will be a race kit claiming from June 18-20 at 100 Miles Cafe.
NOTE FOR REGULAR REGISTRATION
* Race kits will be available upon registration. No need to claim during the race kit claiming schedule.
* Race bibs will no longer be personalized.
Registration Sites and Schedule:
- Online Registration via Active.com
- In-Store Registration:
- Chris Sports Store - Market! Market!; SM Megamall; SM North EDSA; SM Mall of Asia; Glorietta; Festival
- 100 Miles Cafe - 2F Fort Point II, 28th St., Bonifacio High Street, Taguig
You may visit Takbo.Net for more details and further race updates.