|The new ULAH logo|
For everyone else who are not yet sure of joining or just plain curious about what this 2nd leg has to offer, then continue reading below to know what RunRio and ULAH has been working on tirelessly.
- Registration Prepaid card - Admit it or not, prepaid cards has offered convenience and time-saving way in the registration and encoding process. But many buyers of the Registration prepaid has found a way to abuse and make a business out of it. So starting for this leg, prepaid cards will only be sold on a per person basis to actual runners only. No more buying in bulk to prevent its retailing on a cost much more than what is posted.
- New Registration Sites - The running community has continued to boom since 2008, and many participants came from the Countrysides of the Metro. So in partnership of Toby's Sports, the Toby's Arena at Glorietta 2 in Ayala and Toby's Robinson's Metro East at Robinson's Place Metro East Cainta/Pasig has also opened their door as new registration sites from 12:00NN to 8:00PM Monday to Sunday.
- Longer Race kit Claiming Period - In-store prepaid card buyers will now be able to claim their race kit within 11-days period (no longer squeezed for 3-days) which will be from May 21 to May 31, 2015 at the store where the prepaid card was bought. For online registrants, race kit will be delivered starting on/before May 20, 2015.
- Guaranteed Finisher's Shirt Size - For the 21K and 32K runners, just make sure to register before April 16, 2015 and you will be guaranteed of availability of your Finisher's shirt size. For those who will not be able to make it on said date, your finisher's shirt size will be on a first-come first-served basis.
- Upsize Your Registration - Drinks and Fries are not the only thing that can be upsized now, but as well as the registration pack, how cool is that? For just an additional Php 60.00, you'll get the following: i) Personalized race bib; ii) Free Sports Nutrition Solution (3-caps Enervon Active and 40-gm. Enervon HP); and iii) Customized Exceed Yourself Training Plan from Coach Ani de Leon-Brown.
- United Hexagonal Medal - This new interlocking medal design will be your wall pride when you complete the three (3) legs of the Run United 2015. Future Run United medals can also be merged into these to create an even larger medal collections. The medal's lace are now also removable so that you can freely re-attach and interlock any of those medals with each other.
- New ActiveHealth Singlet Technology - For many of the runners, the Active Health singlet which comes with the race kit has already done a good job in wicking our sweat and keeping us dry. Yet, Unilab Active Health has come up with another feature -- the Chaf-Reduc Technology that will reduce or prevent the chafing in the underarms that is usually caused by the stitches of the usual jerseys.
- From Progressive to Exceeding Athletes - Have you noticed that the 5K distance category is still on the 2nd leg? It is because that RunRio and Unilab Active Health wants to encourage every runner, may you be a short-distance or long-distance runner to actively and continuously train and become a better version of yourself. Runners may still level up not just by carelessly hopping to longer distance but also in making yourself faster and stronger.
- More Pacers - They started from last year's Enervon HP Recovery run, and they are still here to stay to guide, be your companion, to motivate, and to help you push and reach your target. Look for them, pace and race with the Pacers, stay with them from the start to the finish line and gain more running buddies who have the same goals as you.
Godspeed everyone and see you at the starting line!
Visit runrio.com for more details and further race updates.