PhilHealth Run Ready TSekaP... Go! The 2015 Nationwide Simultaneous Run
15 February 2015
CSR Beneficiaries of PhilHealth Nationwide
Race Details (NCR):
Race Venue: Quezon Memorial Circle, Elliptical Road, Quezon City
80% of the profit will directly proceed for the benefit of Golden Reception and Action Center for the Elderly and other Special cases (GRACES) - a residential care facility that provides care to male and female senior citizens 60 years old and above which is being managed by the DSWD-NCR. The services of the facility include:
Social Services:Assembly and Gun-Time:
• Provision of comprehensive and integrated delivery of rehabilitation services using inter-disciplinary approach
• Preparation for the re- integration of the older person to his/ her family or relatives or alternative caring institution/family
• Coordination with LGUs, GOs and NGOs for resources and services needed
Residential Care Services:
• Provision of comfortable living quarters, adequate food, clothing, and beddings to approximate family life
Occupational Therapy Services:
• Provision of varied occupational and recreational activities that aims to enhance the resident’s vocational skills and capacity to earn.
• Health and Medical Services:
• Provision of consultation, treatment and referral for physical and psychiatric examination to promote physical, psychological and mental well- being of the residents.
• Provision of appropriate meals to meet the needs of the residents.
• Socio- Recreational Services:
• Provision of activities and opportunities for social interaction, relaxation and fun among residents
• Spiritual Service:
• Provision of varied spiritual activities aimed at strengthening the resident’s faith and relationship with GOD
- 20K - 4:00 AM / 4:30 AM
- 10K - 4:45 AM / 5:00 AM
- 5K - 5:15 AM / 5:30 AM
- 3K - 5:45 AM / 6:00 AM
- 3K - Php 400.00
- 5K - Php 600.00
- 10K - Php 750.00
- 20K - Php 900.00
- Walk-in Registration Sites and Payment Centers (Download Registration Form):
- Online Registration via PhilHealth Run 2015, payment will be at any PhilHealth Local Health Information Office (see above).
1. All participants must wear their assigned race bib pinned on the front of their singlet/shirt at all times from the time that they enter the runners’ corral until the time they reach the finish line.
2. The race will employ the highest form of sportsmanship and fairplay. Any form of disrespect (cuss words or abusive language, deliberate spitting towards anybody, profane gestures, or the like) and/or acts of violence – as reported by a race judge, race marshal, or an organizing team member – against fellow race participants and to any member of the organizing committee shall be penalized with automatic disqualification.
3. Except on the immediate island of the road included on the race route, race participants caught deviating from the race route/taking short cuts/exchanging their race bibs with another runner will automatically be disqualified from the race.
4. Race participants in all race categories must be wearing the specifically assigned colored string/s, to be handed at designated spot along the course, upon crossing the finish line. Runners crossing the Finish Line without the accurate/complete colored string/s will be considered as DNF (did not finish).
5. Any means or attempt to gain an unfair advantage such as elbowing, pushing, or deliberate tripping a fellow race participant is another ground for disqualification.
6. Should a runner make a protest, s/he must put it in writing & submit the written protest to the Race Organizer within thirty (30) minutes of the announcement of the official race winners. A protester is also required to pay a P500 protest fee for every written protest submitted.
7. All participants must reach the Finish Line by 8:30am in order to have their respective times included in the race results.
8. The decision of the Race Organizer is final.
9. Official time of all finishers will be published (on-line) a week after the race.
You may visit the PhilHealth Run's website for more details and further race updates.