Taking Rexona’s Do More philosophy to the next level, Rexona Run To Your Beat 2014 will once again challenge you to stretch your limits at a music powered run that pushes you further while you stay fresh. This year, Rexona has chosen to collaborate with the Republiq group and the top DJs in the Philippines to fuel your run with live music. Pushing runners to the finish line will be DJs Ace Ramos, Mars Miranda, Deuce Manila, Martin Pulgar, Euric, Motherbasss, and MC Pao.
Read more about the race details below:
What: Rexona Run 2014 - Run to Your Beat
When: 26 October 2014 Sunday, 3:00 AM
Where: Seaside Blvd., SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City
Distance, Registration Fees and Inclusions*:
- 5K - Php 700.00 - Singlet, Race bib, Raffle stub, freebies from Sponsors and drinks
- 10K - Php 800.00 - Singlet, Race bib, Raffle stub, freebies from Sponsors and drinks
- 21K - Php 900.00 - Singlet, Race bib, Raffle stub, freebies from Sponsors, drinks, Finisher's medal and Finisher's shirt
- (08 Sep 2014 - 12 Oct 2014) Online via Active Global registration gateway (plus Php 150.00 delivery and processing & Php 50.00 web admin fee).
- (12 Sep 2014 - 19 Oct 2014) Toby's Sports - SM Mall of Asia, SM North EDSA The Block, Robinson's Galleria
- (12 Sep 2014 - 19 Oct 2014) Runnr Store/Move - Bonifacio High Street
- 5K - 3:00 AM / 3:45 AM
- 10K - 3:00 AM / 3:30 AM
- 21K - 2:00 AM / 3:00 AM
To make things even more exciting, Rexona introduces three new tunnels with varying themes that will make the music come to life. At key points during the race, runners will be able to experience the Retro, HipHop and EDM themed tunnels that will have different features, from roller bladders to disco balls, street art to laser light. But of course, only those who can do more can enjoy all three tunnels. 5K and 10k runners will go through two tunnels, while 21k runners will be able to experience all three!
To prepare individuals for this much-awaited run, Rexona will be holding running clinics from
September 18 – October 23. Led by Coach Rio, in collaboration with 360 Club Fitness, the clinics will be twice a week, on Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 6-9PM at the Fort. The clinic is open to all interested individuals, but priority will be given to those who have registered for the Rexona Run 2014. Sign up for the Rexona Run running clinics now at the Training Camp.
For more information, visit www.runrio.com