This coming November 2014, MHUF will again test and challenge the endurance of the participants as the event goes further to a more challenging, scenic, urban backdrop at the Nuvali grounds in Sta. Rosa, Laguna. The signature race will have three categories, each of which will be climbed, crawled and jumped through 9-different obstacles laid across the route, together with the natural elevations and rolling terrains from dirt roads, even pavements, and muddy trails of Nuvali.
But don't let these barriers scare you from joining as Men's Health Philippines will also offer an Urbanathlon Bootcamp on October, 2014 in partnership with Gold's gym to help you prepare and train the right way and try out the obstacles before race day, best of all, this is open to the public.
For a more specific training plan, you may also grab a copy of the September 2014 issue of Men's Health where 60-day routine that will help you get race ready is outlined.
Read more about this and the race details below:
Event Name: Men's Health Philippines Urbanathlon and Festival 2014
Date and Assembly Time: 16 November 2014 Sunday, 4:00 AM
Venue: Nuvali Fields 3, Sta. Rosa, Laguna
Distance, Registration Fees and *Inclusions:
- 5K - Php 850.00 - Race bib, Race shirt, MHUF Arm band, Finisher's shirt, Finisher's medal
- 10K - Php 900.00 - Race bib, Race shirt, MHUF Arm band, Finisher's shirt, Finisher's medal
- 21K - Php 950.00 - Race bib, Race shirt, MHUF Arm band, Finisher's shirt, Finisher's medal, 2014 Urb Cap
- Online via Takbo.Ph (Sep. 1 to Oct. 31, 2014)
- Planet Sports - Bonifacio Global City, Trinoma
- Gold's Gym - Robinson's Galleria, Glorietta, Katipunan
- 5K - TBA
- 10K - TBA
- 21K - TBA
Actual 21K Race Shirt Design:
|5K Route Map|
|10K Route Map|
|21K Route Map|
NEW GROUNDS! NEW TERRAIN! NEW TEST OF TOUGH!
For more information and schedule of the Bootcamp, keep posted at the Men's Health Facebook fanpage.