What: AffiniTea Run Presents Brown Race - Deepening one's FAITH, IDENTITY and LOVE for the Country
When: 14 December 2014 Sunday, 3:00 AM
Where: CCP Complex, Pasay City
Advocacy: Charity Concert Fun Run for the benefit of GRACE TO BE BORN
Distance, Registration Fees and *Inclusions:
- 3K Conqueror - Php 550.00 (Singlet, Racebib, Finisher's Certificate, Raffle Coupon)
- 5K Excellence - Php 650.00 (Singlet, Racebib, Finisher's Medal, Raffle Coupon)
- 10K World Class - Php 750.00 (Singlet, Racebib, Finisher's Medal, Raffle Coupon, AffiniTea Fruiteas)
- 16K Champion - Php 900.00 (Singlet, Racebib, Finisher's Medal, Raffle Coupon, Finisher's Shirt AffiniTea Milk Tea)
- 16K Angat Lahi (Buddy Run) - Php 1,750.00 (Singlet, Racebib, Finisher's Medal, Raffle Coupon, Finisher's Shirt AffiniTea Milk Tea)
- Early Bird (Solo) - 29 Aug. to 04 Sep. 2014, register at the following stores and get promo items/discounts:
- Health Express - Register 16K and get 90-capsule Bee Propolis Vitamins; Lower category gets discount coupons.
- AffiniTea CSB and CEU - Register 16K and get 2013 Singlet; Lower category gets FREE AffiniTea Fruiteas.
- Mizuno - Register any category and get 20% discount coupons.
- Early Bird (Group) - 29 Aug. to 30 Sep. 2014, register group of 50 and get Php 50.00 discount, chance to put your TEAM NAME or COMPANY LOGO at the back of your own singlet plus a race day TENT/BOOTH for your team for FREE.
- Online via AffiniTea Philippines
- Mizuno Outlets - SM Mall of Asia; SM Megamall; Bonifacio High Street; Trinoma; Ayala Town Center
- AffiniTea CSB - College of St. Benilde - Scholastica, Leon Guinto St.
- AffiniTea CEU - Legarda St., Manila
- AffiniTea Cavite - Binakayan, Cavite
- AffiniTea Pampanga - Dolores, Pampanga
- AffiniTea SM North - Soon to Open
- Health Express - Glorietta 3
|3K Finisher's Certificate|
|16K Finisher's Shirt|
|5K, 10K, 16K Medal Design|
For more information, please call: 945-0655 or 0916-579-9786 for Group Registration & Corporate Accounts.
About the Beneficiary
Our beneficiary is Grace to be Born was founded in August 2008 and we began actual operations and service on May 9, 2009.It is a ministry dedicated to saving the unborn from abortion, providing sanctuary to unwed pregnant mothers in crisis, and temporary shelter for abandoned babies. From 1979 to the present, they have ministered to more than 200 mothers in crisis. More than 200 mothers had actually lived in our GTBB shelter and delivered babies. They provide them with free lodging, free meals daily, toiletries, ultrasound, laboratory exams, pre-natal and post-natal care, normal and /or caesarean delivery. For mothers who are incapable of bringing home and taking care of their babies, we help place these babies for adoption or place them in the homes of foster parents.
The foundation was founded by Bro. Rey Ortega and they are located at # 53 Dr. Sixto Antonio Ave. Brg. Kapasigan, Pasig City 1600 their landline is 654 1377. Mobile 0932 888 0780.
AFFINITEA RUN PRESENTS BROWN RACE RAFFLE DRAW
1. To join the raffle, participants must submit the raffle coupon stub that is attached to each participants race bib during the event.
2. Once submitted, each entry will become the property of AffiniTea Philippines and Raffle coupons will not be returned.
3. Entries must be deposited in the official raffle drop box located in front of the stage.
4. All entries must be received between the hours of 3:00 am to 5:30 am, on the day of the event. ABSOLUTELY NO LATE ENTRIES ALLOWED. AffiniTea Philippines will not be responsible for lost, illegible, incomplete, misdirected and mutilated entries.
5. The following prizes will be drawn:
1 Grand Prize (winner) of Affinitea Franchise
*Appliances and Special Prizes to be raffle on the said event.
6. The drawing will be held on race day, December 14, 2014 (Sunday), after the race at Cultural Center of the Philippines grounds Liwasang Ulalim City of Manila.
7. Verification procedures will be enforced to ensure validity and authenticity of raffle entry.
8. Winners will be notified via announcement during the event.
9. Prizes are such as Minor Prizes is non-transferable and Grand Prize is transferable and will only be awarded to those who hold the matching race bib and is present during the raffle drawing.
10. Prizes will not be convertible to any cash value.
11. Direction to claiming a Minor prizes/Grand Prize
a.) Minor Prize: the official AffiniTea Run Brown Race bib must be presented when claiming the prize.
b.) Grand Prize: An original and valid form of identification with a valid picture must be presented when claiming the prize. The valid form of identification MUST contain/state the following: Full Name, and Date of Birth or Age.
12. A participant can only win once.
13. Winners and participants agree that AffiniTea Philippines will not be held liable for any incident that occurs during the acceptance or use of the prize won.
14. All decisions of AffiniTea Philippines and its agents are final. Objection will not be entertained.
15. Employees of AffiniTea Philippines, its affiliates, distributors, suppliers, advertising and media agencies, and DOH-FDA as well as their relatives up to the 2nd degree of consanguinity are not eligible to participate in this Drawing.
16. These terms and conditions are subject to any law of the AffiniTea Philippines Management and organizer.
Race Rules and Regulation (3K, 5K, 10K, 16K & 16K BUDDY RUN):
- All participants are required to complete and sign the OFFICIAL REGISTRATION FORM, DECLARATION OF FITNESS WAIVER and PARENTAL CONTENT (for Minor Participants)
- Participants are encouraged to wear the EVENT SINGLET. Otherwise, they will be disqualified from winning rewards.
- Participant must pin the assigned RACE BIB NUMBER at the front of your singlet. YOUR RACE NUMBER MUST BE CLEARLY VISIBLE AT ALL TIMES.
- Medical station will be set up at the EVENT AREA. In case there is ANY PROBLEM participants should retire from the race immediately and get the attention of the marshals, ambulance, and medic around the route.
- Race route may be subject to changes for safety and traffic reasons.
- Participants who did not commence on the actual start of his/her race will be disqualified.
- Participants who are under of age are required to sign the PARENTAL CONSENT WAIVER along with their guardian/parents signature.
- All winners must be physically present to receive awards during the awarding ceremony. Organizer has the right to forfeit the winner if not physically present during the awarding.
- GUN TIME will be considered to determine winners.
- The Organizers reserve the right to use any photographs, videos, or any media records of “Brown Race, The AffiniTea Run for a Cause 2014” for any legitimate purposes.
- Only race finishers can claim the loot bags and Finisher medals.
16K BUDDY RUN
- This a BUDDY RUN.
- The team should consist of two members only. There are no specific gender requirements for the team’s composition.
- BOTH PARTICIPANT will start at the starting line and both of them should run and finish together.
- Individual runners will not be timed at the finish line.
• In case of emergency if one participant was not able to run during the activity. The present participants is still allowed to participate in the event. And he/she should inform the staff at the information booth, to recognize him/her as individual runner.