Targeting to engage experienced and first-time runners, the young and young-at-heart who want to help out and get involved, the Run for Wellness promises to be a creative, non-traditional fun run that combines the exercise of running and fun-filled activities along the race route. It is also St. Luke's way of promoting community spirit, disease prevention and overall well-being for the general public.
What: Saint Luke's Medical Center Run for Wellness
When: 07 December 2013 Saturday, 5:30 AM
Where: 34th St., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Beneficiary: Relief and rehabilitation of areas stricken by typhoon Yolanda in the Visayas.
Distance and Gunstart:
- 3K - 6:20 AM
- 5K - 6:15 AM
- 10K - 6:00 AM
Registration Fee: Php 750.00 (any category) / Group Promo: 10+1
Race Kit Inclusions:
- Race Bib
- Race Shirt
- Sponsors' freebies
- Prepare Payment method:
- Credit Card
- Buy Prepaid Cards from any of the following outlets:
- Toby’s MOA
- Toby’s Glorietta 2
- Toby’s Shangri-la
- Runnr BGC
- Runnr Trinoma
- Runnr ATC
- St Lukes Medical Center Global
*a confirmation e-mail will be sent to your supplied e-mail address.
- Water gun station - marshalls will spray runners with water along 100 meters distance.
- Color me "Blue" station - blue powder will be thrown as runners go through the course.
- Air blower station - runners will be dried off and blown away as they try to reach the finish line.
- Post-run activities - giant slide, creative photo booth, and a balloon wall.
Race Route Maps:
For more information, visit: www.stlukesrun.com