The SM Mall of Asia grounds will be lit with live party and live music along the race course as Rexona together with RunRio stages the Philippines' first ever and multi-sensorial, AFTER-MIDNIGHT RUN where live music pushes people to run further and culminates in a party at the finish line.
“This was inspired by the insight that when you run to the beat of the music, you run faster, you go further, you’re energized to do more,” said Mar Corazo, Rexona Brand Manager.
Coach Rio, Rexona partner and running expert says, “It’s been proven that listening to music unleashes your energy, allowing you to run further.”
From the first gun start at 3:00 AM, live performances will be scattered around the race track, adding a very different take on running:
- The 5k race will have performances by: Delta Street, Sandwich, The Diegos, DJ Mia Ayesa, Deuce Manila and DJ Nina;
- The 10k race will get the chance to run to Funk Avy and DJ Khai;
- While the 21k race will see all performances, as well as the finale concert of Rico Blanco, Elmo Magalona and DJ Mars Miranda.
Here are some of the race details:
What: Rexona Run 2013 - Run to Your Beat
When: 20 October 2013 (Sunday), 2:00 AM
Where: Mall of Asia, Pasay City
Distance and Registration Fees:
- 5K - Php 600.00
- 10K - Php 700.00
- 21K - Php 900.00
- Online through ActiveGlobal.com (28 August to 06 October 2013)
- In-store (31 August to 13 October 2013)
- Riovana BGC
- Riovana Katipunan
- Toby's Sports SM Mall of Asia
- Toby's Sports SM North the Block
*Race Kit Claiming: 16-18 October 2013 (Wed. to Fri); 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM, Music Hall, SM Mall of Asia
Run to Your Beat is also the ultimate test of Rexona’s efficacy because the product keeps you dry and fresh from the start of the race until the end of the party.
For more information, visit the Rexona Men Facebook page, www.runrio.com or call/text the race hotline at 887 6194, +0927 347 7700 (Globe), or 0929 717 864 (Smart).