The activity will not be the usual mechanics, as both seasoned and beginner athletes who are looking for new adventures will be given chance to run or ride farther than you've ever had before by completing as many loops as you can within 12-hours.
More details below:
What: Filinvest City Endurance Weekend 2013
When: September 14 - 15, 2013 (Saturday - Sunday), 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Where: Filinvest City, Muntinlupa
- 12-Hour Trail Run (Sep. 14)
- Men/Women's 16-19 years old
- Men/Women's 20-29 years old
- Men/Women's 30-39 years old
- Men/Women's 40-49 years old
- Men/Women's 50 years old and above
- All Men - Three racers per team, open only to Amateur and Novice
- Mixed - Three racers per team (at least 1 female), open only to Amateur and Novice
- Solo - Men's Individual category, open to Amateur, Novice, and Professional
- 16-19 years old
- 20-29 years old
- 30-39 years old
- 40-49 years old
- 50 years old and above
- 12-Hour Trail Run
- Regular Registration (Aug 18 - 31, 2013) - Php 900.00
- Late Registration (Sep 1 - 8, 2013) - Php 1,200.00
- Regular Registration (Aug 18 - 31, 2013) - Php 1,200.00 (Solo); Php 3,000.00 (Team)
- Late Registration (Sep 1 - 8, 2013) - Php 1,800.00 (Solo); Php 4,000.00 (Team)
*Registration Fee inclusive of: Race packets, race shirt, Finisher's medal, Hydration, 1 Meal for lunch
- The Starting Line - 402B Autocluster Bldg. A, Westgate Center, Filinvest City, Muntinlupa
- Cycling Zone - Shell Pacific Gas Station, Alabang-Zapote Rd., Muntinlupa
- Velocipede Bike Shop - Unit B, Royale Plaza Arcade (beside Ever Gotesco Commonwealth)
- Bike King - Bonifacio High Street, Taguig
- SecondWind Running Store - Teacher's Vill., Quezon City; Ortigas, Pasig City; Greenhills, San Juan
Awards and Prizes
- 12-Hour Trail Run
- Top 3 Overall Men and Women - Cash prize and Medal
- Top 3 per Age group - Medal
- Top 3 for All Men, Mixed, Overall Solo - Cash prize and Medal
- Top 3 per Age group (Solo) - Medal
Race Course and General Rules:
- Helmet - all riders must wear a cycle helmet while competing, warmping up, or if just riding around the area.
- Bike - for your own safety and enjoyment and that of other competitors, please have your bike serviced pre-race so it is in race ready condition. Any 26” or 29” bikes with Minimum tire width of 1.75 will be allowed in the race. Tires must be knobby, no slicks or semi-slick tires allowed.
- Event Day Bike Repairs - there may be a limited service centre for on the day bike repairs. It's best if you bring your own spares or bike mechanic.
- Bike Breakdowns - If a rider has a mechanical problem, they must complete the lap they are on and make it back to the transition point (yes this means by foot if necessary pushing or carrying your bike).