What: National Geographic Earth Day Run 2013
When: 28 April 2013 Sunday, 4:00 AM
Where: Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Environmental Partner: World Wildlife Foundation
Distance and Registration Fees:
- 3K Cherifer Premium - Php 500.00
- 5K Open - Php 600.00
- 10K Open and Elite - Php 700.00
- 21K Open and Elite - Php 900.00
- *Online via NatGeo Run website (March 15 to April 20, 2013)
- Registration Kiosk at G/F Greenbelt 3 Mall, in front of Asics (March 18 to April 20, 2013)
*Registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable; Additional courier charges for online registrants: Php 125.00 within Metro Manila; Php 185.00 outside of Metro Manila.
Entry fee includes:
- limited edition NatGeo EDR technical shirt
- water bottle
- nameplate for the tree planting
- 100Plus Sports Drink will also be given away to the participants when they reach the finish line.
- 21K finishers will receive a Finisher’s Shirt
Hydration Station: The hydration stations will provide participants with Summit Mineral Water and Coco Fresh Natural Coconut Water.
Earth-Friendly Race Features:
- Race kits to be used will be made out of recycled materials;
- Registration will be paper-less and will utilize the biometrics system of registration;
- Marshals on event day will not be using motorbikes but bikes;
- Water bottles will be given as part of the NatGeo race kit to encourage runners to use it in lieu of paper/plastic cups;
- Hydration stations will be available in the entire route to refill each participant’s water bottle;
- For each runner who registers for this event, 3 trees will be planted in his/her name.
Registration Kiosk at Greenbelt 3: