1. Trail Footwear
Trail running shoes protect feet and toes from trauma, better than road running shoes. Whether it’s rock, soil, grass, dirt or concrete, they provide better traction on different surfaces. They also dry much faster than road shoes.
2. Trail Clothing
Trail Running clothes should be lightweight, breathable and quick-drying. More importantly, they must be comfortable.
3. Hydration Gear
Proper Hydration is essential in trail running. Runners become dehydrated much quicker in altitude, requiring them to carry their hydration needs. Choose from waistpacks, hydration belts, hydration backpacks or handhelds.
4. Compression Gear
Compressions are apparel that keeps the muscles warm to prevent muscle strain and fatigue, and wick sweat away from the body to prevent chafing and rashes. Through the recent years, compression gear has proven itself to enhance athletic performance. Compression tights, tanks, shorts, etc are used to reduce the time taken for muscles to repair themselves.
Salomon is available in the Philippines at the following branches:
- Salomon Glorietta 3 Store
- R.O.X. Branches - Bonifacio High Street, Marquee Mall, Ayala Cebu, Camp John Hay Baguio, Ayala Centrio, Cagayan de Oro
- Toby’s Branches - Mall of Asia, SM North The Block
- Res-Toe-Run Branches - Abreeza Davao, Festival Mall Alabang, Harbor Point Subic
- Olympic Village - SM North EDSA, Alabang Town Center
- Travel Club Branches - Rockwell, Trinoma
- Bratpack Branches - Cagayan De Oro, SM Davao, Embarcadero Legazpi
- Duty Free Philippines - NAIA Terminal 3