This year, the Salomon X-Trail Pilipinas 2013 will be held in Hamilo Coast, one of the country’s premiere developments located in Nasugbu, Batangas City. New trail routes will be created exclusively for this event, to attract more trail running enthusiasts. A tour of the roads, hills, mountains and valleys around Hamilo Coast. The trail sections overlooking the cove are steep and technical, with sharp and loose rocks, roots and thick foilage, but the view if you need to stop and rest is worthwhile.
What: Sand, Sweat, and Sludge - The Salomon X-Trail Pilipinas Run 2013
When: 23 March 2013 Saturday, 4:30 AM
Where: Hamilo Coast, Nasugbu, Batangas
Registration Fees and Distance Info:
- 6K - Php 850.00 - Targets beginners who want to explore the world of trail running. Road runners are very welcome, to experience a different adrenaline rush. All finishers of this distance receive a Salomon Finishers’ bag which includes freebies). Post race meal will also be served.
- 12K - Php 1,100.00 - Targets runners with basic trail running experience who wants to level up and experience technical terrain. All finishers of this distance receive a Salomon Finishers’ bag which includes a Salomon arm pouch, and other freebies). Post race meal will also be served.
- 24K - Php 1,300.00 - Targeted to trail runners who want to take their race to the next level, with technical ascents and varying terrain. This category simulates ascents of Skyrunning races – the arena wherein Salomon dominates. All finishers of this distance receive finisher’s medal & a Salomon Finishers’ bag which includes a Salomon arm pouch, and other freebies). Post race meal will also be served.
- Add Php 500.00 – get a Nathan handheld bottle (worth P990), till supplies last.
- Add Php 450.00 – get a Bus slot from R.O.X. to Hamilo Coast & back, for the first 300 registrants.
Just like last year, the Salomon Xtrail Pilipinas 2013 Race is a GREEN RUN. No disposables will be provided at the hydration stations. All participants MUST bring their own provisions.
*Gun Start and **Cut-off Times:
5:00 AM – 24K (5-hours cut-off)
6:00 AM – 12K (2.5-hours cut-off)
7:00 AM – 6K (1.5 hours cut-off)
*Schedules for race start can change due to weather conditions.
**10:00 AM – ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL BE SWEPT BY THE MARSHALL’s VAN.
Registration Options (01 February 2013 to 20 March 2013):
- Online registration via Credit Card
- Online registration via Bank deposit – Fill up the online form and deposit payment to (Runner’s Runner Bank details).
- Via Registration Centers:
- 3F Runner’s Runner Booth, R.O.X. Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
- 2F Salomon Store, Glorietta 3, Ayala Center, Makati City
- Buses will be available to the first 300 participants, for an additional Php 450.00. To avail, please click on the tickbox in the registration form & include payment with the race registration fee. Each registrant may avail of ONLY 1 additional seat in the bus (maximum of 2 seats per race participant). Please save the Bus Stub in your registration form/waiver. This will be surrendered upon boarding the bus on race day.
Special Rates at Pico Sands Hotel at Hamilo Coast, exclusively for XTrail Participants range from P6,500.00 to P7,000.00.
For accommodations inquiries & reservations, please email email@example.com. Leave your contact number and we will call you the soonest.
For inquiries, you may go to: www.salomonxtrailpilipinas.com for details. You may also read about the pre-event's Press Release at this post.