What: Merrell Adventure Run 2013
When: 27 April 2013 Saturday, 5:00 AM
Where: Mt. Sinai, Pintong Bukawe, San Mateo, Rizal
Distance, Registration Fees and Gunstart:
- 5K - Php 650.00 - 6:20 AM
- 10K - Php 800.00 - 6:10 AM
- 21K - Php 950.00 - 6:00 AM
Cut-off Time: 5 hours for the whole race will be implemented
Race Kit Inclusions:
- Timing Chip, Race Bib No., Singlet, safety pins
- Rules and regulations
- Directions to venue
- Shuttle option (optional for participants, with Php 300.00 round trip extra charge)
- Market!Market!, BGC 3:00 am
- TriNoma, North Edsa 3:30 am
Registration Centers (Merrell Concept Shops) (15 February 2013 - 07 April 2013):
Download Registration form from Merrell Philippines facebook page.
- MARKET MARKET - G/F Space 23-24 Phase 8, Gaisano Market Market, Taguig City (Tel. no. (02) 836-1560)
- TRINOMA - Space 2128 M2, Quezon City (Tel. No. (02) 915-0197)
- SM NORTH EDSA-The Annex - Level 3, The Annex, EDSA, North Avenue, Quezon City (Tel. no. (02) 352-2737)
- FESTIVAL MALL - 2/F Festival Mall, Alabang, Muntinlupa City (Tel. no. (02) 659-3284)
- MARQUEE MALL - Nepo Ave. Angeles City, Pampanga (Tel. no (045) 304-0654)
- SM PAMPANGA - Ground Floor, Olongapo-Gapan Road, San Fernando, Pampanga
- HARBOR POINT - 2nd Floor, Rizal Highway, Olongapo City (Tel. no.(02) 542-2235)
- DASMARIÑAS - Upper Ground Floor, Expansion Wing, Governor's Drive, Dasmariñas City, Cavite
Race Kit Distribution Schedule:
Race kits and singlets can be claimed starting April 1, 2013 to April 21, 2013 ONLY in respective registration areas. Singlet sizes will be subject to availability and will be on a first-come-first-served basis.
In the event that a participant will not be able to personally register and sign the liability waiver form at the designated registration areas; their representatives must bring the following: (1) downloaded form with signature of participant, (2) authorization letter, and (3) valid ID of the participant and representative.
Water and First Aid Stations:
Hydration stations will be provided at the finish line and along the race route. This is an eco-friendly event; each participant is required to bring his/her own hydration pack/bottle. Organizers will only provide refilling stations along the race course; there will be no cups to avoid littering. Medical aid will be available at certain points along the way and at the finish line.
- In the event of heavy rain, lightning, haze, fog and other inclement weather or adverse weather condition, the event may be delayed or cancelled.
- Should bad weather persist beyond 7:00AM or the condition deemed unsuitable, the event will be cancelled.
- If rain occurs after the race has started, you may continue unless otherwise advised by the designated race official or marshall.
Trail running shoes, hydration pack/bottle belt, cap, running gaiters and energy bar or gel, head lamp especially for the 21K runners.
Rules and Regulations:
- All participants below 18 years old must have their registration forms signed by either a parent or a guardian.
- Registration is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Multiple category registration for one person is prohibited for safety purposes and as this may affect or disrupt race results.
- Participants who choose not to take part in the event after having registered can decide to withdraw. However, please note that there will not be any registration fee refund. Race slots are also strictly non-transferable.
- Race bib numbers and electronic timing chips must be worn at all times during the race. Official time will be based on the disposable timing chip provided in the race kit. No chip, no time. Without the timing chip, participants are not entitled to win any of the top prizes.
- Organizers maintain the right to remove any participants from the race. Injuries and medical emergencies are the utmost priority.
- No late runners will be allowed to run 15 minutes after the gun start of their respective races.
- All runners are required to have the proper loop band when they cross the finish line; no loop band means disqualification from the race.
- A cut off time of 5 hours for the whole race will be implemented. Runners on the course after the cut off time will be pulled out by the Race Marshalls.
- Time penalties and disqualification may be imposed by the race organizers on runners who do not follow race rules.
- All protests related to the results must be made in writing and submitted to the Race Director within 30 minutes after the official announcement of winners.
- The organizers reserve the right to make changes at its discretion without prior notice. The organizers’ decision is final.