Weighing only 7.7 ounces based on Men's US 9 size, it delivers more than just a great shoe as it inspires to an incredible running experience in the minimalist shoe category. Check out the full technical details below:
|So Much Technology, So Little Shoe|
- Weight: 7.7 ounces based on Men's US 9 size.
- Offset: 4-mm Heel-to-Toe offset - positions the runner's foot during impact in a way that creates a greater range of motion allowing for a more powerful running stride.
- Heel Pods - anatomically countoured memory foam heel pods in the collar to ensure an ultra-secure ride.
- EVA+ (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) - high-abrasion exposed foam midsole allows for lightweight protection underfoot while maximizing rebound and flexibility.
- FlexiFilm(TM) - a lightweight, highly dynamic flexible film seamlessly affixed into the breathable mesh upper that adapts to your foot.
- XT-900 - carbon rubber pods strategically placed on parts of the outsole for enhanced durability without adding weight.
- ProGrid Heel - More responsive than EVA that provides incredible cushioning on a lightweight package. The re-engineered outsole also includes a beveled heel to better facilitate a secure, stabilize, natural rolling movement from heel-to-toe.
Kinvara 3 Tech Sheet
Launched in early 2010, the Saucony Kinvara has already garnered some awards to date:
- “Best Debut” (Runner’s World magazine, Summer 2010)
- “Gear of the Year” (Outside magazine, Fall/Winter 2010)
- “Best Shoe in the Performance Category” (The Running Network, Fall 2010)
- “Best Debut” (Endurance Sports Media Group, Fall 2010)
- “Best Buy” – Kinvara 2 (Runner’s World Awards 2011)
- “Best Update” – Kinvara 3 (Runner’s World UK 2012), among others.
|Available colors to choose from|
The Kinvara 3 is now available in specialty run retailers (Runnr, Riovana) and major department stores nationwide retailing at an SRP of Php 4,800.00.
More photos below:
|Inside the collar is the memory-foam heel pods|
|FlexiFilm(TM) seamlessly affixed on the upper|
|More responsive and lightweight ProGrid Heel cushion|
|Triangular lug-design and XT-900 carbon rubber outsole|
Saucony is a leading global running lifestyle brand that fuses performance, innovation and style to create compelling footwear and apparel with its widely recognized brands Saucony and Saucony Originals. Founded in 1898, Saucony continues to inspire runners everywhere with its award winning innovations, including ProGrid™, PowerGrid™ ViZiPRO™ and AMP PRO2™ apparel. At Saucony, their mantra is “a good day is when we get to run. A great day is when we inspire someone else to run.”
For more information, go to www.facebook.com/SauconyPhilippines or follow SauconyPh on Twitter.