Read on below for more about this event's details and press release from Unilab:
What: 3rd RunRio Trilogy - Leg 3 (Run United 3)
When: 16 September 2012 Sunday, 3:00 AM
Where: BGC / SM Mall of Asia
Beneficiaries: Gawad Kalusugan and Children's Hour
Distance and Registration Fees:
- Ceelin Kid's 500m dash - Php 350.00
- 3K - Php 600.00
- 5K - Php 700.00
- 10K - Php 800.00
- 21K - Php 900.00
- 32K - Php 1,000.00
Other Pre-Race Inclusion:
|500-meter dash Parent and Child wrist tags|
|Active Health Visor|
Top 3 Winners' Cash Prize:
Other Post-Race Loot:
|Active Health Duffel Bag|
Route Map (click on the image for a bigger preview):
- Race Kits may run out before September 9, 2012, therefore registration may end earlier than announced deadline.
- A Valid ID may be requested upon registration. For group registration, a photocopy of any valid ID & picture must be presented by the representative.
- Singlet size availability will be on a first come first serve basis.
- A timing device will be used by all participants during the race.
- Race results will be available within three (3) days after the race in the following websites: www.unilabactivehealth.com or www.runrio.com
- Hotline Numbers:
- Globe – 0927 347 7700
- Smart - 0929 7178164
- Landline - (632) 887-6194
- Timing and Race Results: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other concerns and Feedback: email@example.com
Follow this link for Unilab's Press Release.