What: Philippine Coast Guard Ready Force 2012 Fun Run: Takbo Para sa Malinis na Karagatan
When: 01 September 2012 Saturday, 5:00 AM
Where: Philippine Coast Guard Headquarters, 25th St., South Harbor, Port Area Manila
Distance and Registration Fees:
- 3K - Php 450.00 (6:00AM gunstart)
- 5K - Php 450.00 (5:45AM gunstart)
- 5K Barefoot Category - Php 450.00
- A Runner's Circle - Aloha Hotel, Roxas Blvd.
- SecondWind Running Store - Teacher's Village; Ortigas Home Depot; Greenhills
- Mizuno Stores - Shangri-la Mall; ATC; Bonifacio High Street
Medal Face Design:
- There will be medals and cash prizes for Top 3 winners of every category: 3K, 5K, and 5K barefoot (male & female).
- Best if you bring your own favorite cold drink.
- Baggage counter opens at 5:00AM and closes at 7:00AM.
- Avoid bringing valuables. Race organizers will not be responsible for losses.
- Wear racebibs at all times. Absolutely NO BANDITS allowed. Medals for all.
- No loitering. Stay in the race track only.
- Safety first. Participants must retire immediately if asked or requested by the organizing committee if found not physically fit to continue the race.
- Race proceeds rain or shine. No re-scheduling or refund due to force majeure.
- There will be an onsite registration (until supplies last). Opens at 4:00AM
- Greentennial run is an advocate of no smoking campaign. Do not smoke in the activity area.
- For more information, visit: Greentennial Photos in facebook.