People are encouraged to also signify their support simply by uploading videos of themselves running from the left to the right of the screen. For every video submitted, Powerade will donate Php 100.00 towards this worthwhile cause!
Complete details and Run4Gold Mechanics are as follows:
- Like Powerade ION 4 on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/powerade)
- Go to the Run4Gold Tab and you will be directed to the promo application
- To participate, simply upload a video on Youtube and show yourself running from left to right for 15 seconds.
- You can submit as many videos as you wish as long as each video you submit is unique.
- Write a message for the Philippine Olympic Team. Message should not be more than 160 characters.
- Powerade Philippines reserves the right to disapprove or delete offensive or obscene entries as well as those that do not follow the rules without prior notice such as:
- Videos that are longer than 15 seconds
- Videos with offensive or obscene visuals and messaging
- Not complying with the theme and instructions of the contest
- Users are not allowed to use parts and parcels of video clips, footages or images from copyrighted materials such as videos, movies, television shows, pictures, etc.
Philippine Contingents for the 2012 London Summer Olympics:
Mark Javier - Men's Individual
Rachel Cabral - Women's Individual
Rene Herrera - Men's 3,000m Steeplechase
Marestella Torres - Women's Long jump
Mark Barriaga - Light flyweight
Daniel Caluag - Men's BMX
Tomohiko Hoshina - Men's +100 kg.
Brian Rosario - Skeet
Jessie Lacuna - Men's 200m freestyle
Jasmine Alkhaldi - Women's 100m freestyle
Hidilyn Diaz - Women's -58 kg.
Let us run as one, show support to this worthwhile cause for our Olympiads.