What: 5th Anvaya Cove Triathlon
When: 20-21 October 2012
Where: Anvaya Cove Beach & Nature Club (ACBNC), Morong, Bataan
Categories and Registration Fees:
- SuperTri Kids' Aquathlon - Php 1,000.00
- Sprint - Php 2,700 (until Aug. 31) / Php 3,200 (Sep1-16) / Php 3,700 (Sep17-Oct8)
- Sprint Relay - Php 6,500 (until Aug. 31) / Php 8,000 (Sep1-16) / Php 9,500 (Sep17-Oct8)
- Family Relay
The fee will cover Guest Fees, cost of participation, insurance, post-race brunch, a Pasta Dinner (for Sprint participants), a race packet & a finisher's t-shirt.
50% off for ACNBC members; 20% for Senior Citizens & students not participating in the STK races. Only one discount will apply.
TRAP Head Office - Room 101, Building B, Philsports Complex (ULTRA), Pasig City Tel. #: +632-710-8259 or +632-399-6598; Fax: +632-809-2713;
Bike King - Bonifacio High Street (c/o Raul Cuevas and Che) Tel. #: +632-856-3362
Speedo Concept Stores - Ayala Alabang Town Center, SM Megamall, Podium, Glorietta 4 Makati, Bonifacio High Street, Mall of Asia
Allan Carrasco - email@example.com Mobile phone: +63-921-995-4764
Fabie David, Registration & Secretariat Head - firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile phone: +63-915-639-4233
Participants may also pay through:
BPI (T. Carrasco, C/A No. 0081-0483-63)
PNB (TRAP, C/A No. 1002-3310-0013).
Then, fax entry form and deposit slip (clear &/or enlarged copy) with name to Fax #: 809-2713.
Saturday, November 5:
1:00 PM - Pick up of Race Packets
2:00 PM - Check-in for STK
2:30 PM - Briefing for STK
3:00 PM - Start of STK Races (youngest to eldest)
6:00 PM - Race Briefing for Sprint / Awarding of STK
6:30 PM - Pasta Dinner
Sunday, November 6:
5:30 AM - Check-in for Sprint
6:30 AM - Start of Race
8:00 AM - Brunch
10:00 AM - Award Ceremonies & Brunch
Awards and Prizes: All winners get medals. All finishers get t-shirts and post-race brunch.
Top 3 Over-All, Male & Female
Top 3 Relay & Family Relay Teams
Top 3 of each Age group:
Male: 16~24, 25~29, 30~34, 35~39, 40~44, 45~49, 50~54, 55~59, 60 & above
Female: 16~24, 25~34, 35~44, 45 & above
Top 3, Male & Female: 8 & under, 9~10, 11~12, 13~15
32km (3 loops)
6km (3 loops)
8 and under:
Race Course Description:
Swim: Beach start, rectangular course
Bike: 3km hilly ride over paved road from the main Clubhouse area to the main gate. Go out the main gate & turn left towards Morong to a turnaround point over another 2km of cement road, a loop through hilly Mango Grove, & then back to main Clubhouse.
Run: From Transition onto smooth cart paths
- Body marking (race numbers) must appear on both upper arms and both legs.
- Bikes must be racked at the designated spot of the bike rack in the transition area.
- Bare torso biking or running is not allowed.
- Vehicular traffic will be controlled but not closed.
- Athletes must follow all traffic rules and watch out for his/her own road safety
- DRAFTING IS NOT ALLOWED for all participants.
- NO Overtaking on downhill portions of the bike