The event is organized by the Philippine Sports Commission, the City of Sipalay, and TRAP. Sipalay volunteers and TRAP will officiate this race.
What: The Philippine National Games Triathlon
When: May 27, 2012
Where: Sipalay, Negros Occidental
- Standard Distance - Male & Female, 18 YO & above - Top 3 Swim (1.5k, 2 loops) – Bike (40k, 4 loops) – Run (10k, 4 loops)
- Sprint Distance - Male & Female, 16-19 YO - Top 3 Swim (750m, 1 loop) – Bike (20k, 2 loops) – Run (5k, 2 loops)
- Standard Distance Relay (2 or 3 pax, any gender) - Swim-Bike-Run Format - Top 3
1) By e-mail, send your Name, Date of birth, Gender, Race Category
Fabie David: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
Francis Campos: email@example.com; or
Melcris Palmes: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Manila residents can register at the TRAP Office at Tel #: 710-8259/399-6598.
3) Negros and Panay island residents can contact Francis Campos at Mobile #: +639-917-300-1131/+63920-905-1811.
Sipalay and nearby residents may see Ms. Melcris Palmes at the Sipalay City Hall.
The nearest hotel to the race site is Sipalay Suites. For inquiries/reservations contact: Denise or Kim at Mobile #: +63922-870-7885; e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
For other concerns, contact Rick Reyes at the TRAP Office;
Mobile #: +63916-504-6513;
or e-mail: email@example.com