Get Ready for this year’s toughest off road, trail running challenge as Merrell Adventure Run year 3 gives you the breathtaking terrains of Timberland Heights in San Mateo, Rizal.
What: Merrell Adventure Run 2012
When: 2 June 2012 Saturday, 6:00AM
Where: Timberland Heights, San Mateo, Rizal
Distance and Registration Fees:
5K - Php 500.00
10K - Php 650.00
21K - Php 800.00
*Registration fee discount of 10% is given for groups with minimum of 10 runners.
Registration Centers: (12 March 2012 to 16 May 2012)
- MARKET MARKET - G/F Space 23-24, Phase 8, Market Market, Taguig City (Tel. no. (02) 836-1560)
- TRINOMA - Space 2128 M2, Quezon City (Tel. No. (02) 915-0197)
- FESTIVAL MALL - 2/F Festival Mall, Alabang, Muntinlupa City (Tel. No. (02) 659-3284)
- MARQUEE MALL - Nepo Ave. Angeles City, Pampanga (Tel. no (045) 304-0654)
Timing Chip, Race Bib No., Singlet, safety pins
Rules and regulations
Directions to venue
Shuttle option (optional for participants, additional of Php 300.00 BGC-Timberland-BGC)
Water and First Aid Stations
Hydration stations will be provided at the finish line and along the race route. Medical aid will be available at certain points along the way and at the finish line.
All participants and spectators are required to park their vehicles at the designated parking area.
All participants are entitled to avail of the baggage deposit area from 4AM to 9AM.
Electronic Timing Chip
Official time will be based on the disposable timing chip provided in the race kit. The chip must be secured by all participants to their shoes prior to the race. No chip, no time. Without the timing chip, participants are not entitled to win any of the top prizes.
- In the event of heavy rain, lightning, haze, fog and other inclement weather or adverse weather condition, the event may be delayed or cancelled.
- Should bad weather persist beyond 7:00AM or the condition deemed unsuitable, the event will be cancelled.
- If rain occurs after the race has started, you may continue unless otherwise advised by the designated race official or marshal.
Trail running shoes, Hydration pack/Bottle belt, Cap, Gloves, Running gaiters and Energy bar or gel, especially for the 21K runners
FINISHER’S MEDALS will be given after the race to the Top 50 finishers of 5km & Top 50 finishers of 10km who finish the course before the cut-off time. All runners of 21km will receive a medal upon finishing the race.
For more information, visit the Official Merrell Adventure Run facebook page or contact email@example.com for inquiries and other concerns.