It's another fun-filled day for dog lovers and their fur kids as Pet Express, your dog & cat shop, brings you year two of the biggest dog running event in Manila. Canine runners and their human running buddies are invited to troop over SM Mall of Asia grounds, details are as follows:
What: Pet Express DOGGIE RUN 2012
When: 24 March 2012 Saturday, 5:30 AM
Where: SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City
PAWS (The Philippine Animal Welfare Society)
Distance and Registration Fees:
1.5K, 3K, 5K
Php 450.00 (Race kit for dog + owner)
Php 400.00 (for human only)
Registration Centers: (until March 22, 2012)
Register at any Pet Express branch
Corinthian Hills 696-7400, SM City Masinag 477-8659, SM Cubao 912-5924, SM Hypermarket Makati 843-7174, SM Mall of Asia 836-8955)
Pet Express Doggie Run 2012 Race Kit (P450) includes:
• Event Dri-fit Running Shirt
• Event Dog Bandana
• Race Bib (for human)
• Race Bib (for dog)
• Insurance Coverage
• Donation to PAWS (The Philippine Animal Welfare Society)
Registration will be continued in Mall of Asia branch from March 22-24. On-site registration during the race day will depend on the availability of race kits.
All dog registrants who crosses the finish line will get their very own doggie finisher medal and loot bag. Come and enjoy the sponsor game booths, souvenir photos, and raffle prizes that are up for grabs.
Dog Runner Winners:
• 1.5K- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Place (only toy/small dogs are eligible to win in this category)
• 3K- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Place (all breeds/sizes)
• 5K- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Place (all breeds/sizes)
1. All participating dogs must be properly vaccinated (Please bring vaccination records).
2. Bitches must not be in heat.
3. Please keep your dogs on a leash.
4. Please provide a muzzle for unfriendly dogs.
5. Please be considerate and pick up after your dog’s waste.
6. Never leave your dog unattended. Pet Express will not be liable for dogs that are lost or
missing during the event.
7. The organizers reserve the right to reject the participation of a dog that might cause
disruption or disturbance in the event (i.e. dogs with aggressive behavior, bitches in heat,
This event is made possible with the support of Holistic Recipe, Beef Meal, Espree, Hartz, Pedigree, Cesar, Frontline Plus, Kong, DoggyMan, Wahl, Royal Canin, Bayer Advocate, Good Boy, Doggie's Choice, Ezydog, Virbac Nutriplus Gel, Novibac, Purina ProPlan, Pawsh Couture, Gavino's Donuts, and Focus Media.
For more Doggie Run 2012 details, visit the Pet Express Facebook page.