When: 15th April 2012 Sunday, 4:00 AM (21K Assembly)
Where: Kennon Road, Tuba, Benguet to Lake Drive, Burnham Park, Baguio City
Why "global" marathon?Distance and Registration Fees:
Kennon Marathon is called "global" because it is envisioned to be a tribute to the 46 countries that helped construct Kennon Road.
Unknown to many, Kennon Road was built with the help of foreign workers from 46 different countries. It was the Americans who served as the taskmasters of this monumental project, but an estimated 4,000 foreign workers from various nationalities were the ones who toiled for three and a half years (July 1, 1901 to January 29, 1905) just to complete what was then known as the Benguet Road.
This road, eventually known as Kennon Road, opened Baguio to the world. It is also a monument to global partnership -- a proof that people of all creeds can unite under one purpose.
- 3K (Aspirants) - Php 450.00, USD 15.00 (foreign)
- 5K (Next-in-Line) - Php 550.00, USD 20.00 (foreign)
- 8.5K (Lionhearts) - Php 650.00, USD 30.00 (foreign)
- 21K (Conquerors) - Php 750.00, USD 40.00 (foreign)
Tiong San Department Store and Bazaar
Harrison Rd., Baguio City
La Trinidad, Benguet
United Coconut Planters Bank
Account No.- 201960001693
Account name- Kennon Global Marathon Inc.
Banco de Oro
Account No.- 4158009215
Account Name- Maverick Media Solutions Inc.
Please email a scanned copy or a photo of your deposit slip to email@example.com or fax it to Maverick Media Services at (02) 687-7450. Delivery of the race packs through LBC will be arranged as soon as they are ready.Cash Prizes:
- 21KM - Php 20,000.00 (1st) / Php 15,000.00 (2nd) / Php 10,000.00 (3rd) / Php 2,000.00 (4th) / Php 1,000.00 (5th to 10th place)
- 8.5KM -
- 5KM -
- 3KM -
- 3km - Camp 8, Baguio City
- 5km - Camp 7, Baguio City
- 8.5km - Lion's Head
- 21km - Camp 3, Tuba, Benguet
For more information, visit Kennon Global Marathon and their Frequently Asked Questions.