|Photo courtesy of Soyami|
Then last January 25, I was privileged to be invited at the Blogger's launch of Soyami Soya Chips, which I found out that it's Manufactured by 100% Filipino-owned Marketing and Manufacturing Company - AM Global Works Marketing Corp. The event was held at one of the cozy restaurants at the Fort Strip in Bonifacio Global City, hosted by the Sporty and Health enthusiast TV Host Marc Nelson, together with Ms. Apple Morales, the President and Owner of AM Global.
|Three flavors of Soyami Soya Chips (Original, Cheesy Cheddar, Pizza)|
Present also on the event were Sponsors and Representatives of other Nature-advocate Organizations and Companies who also presented to the Bloggers their creative and wonder products, and the undying call to save our Trees and Forests.
But wait, meron pa pala... Chips are not the only variant of Soyami as they also have bread sticks in three flavors: Garlic, Chili, and Basil. Not only that, as our Grandparents will also love the oldest-favorite, hard-one but melts-in-your-mouth "puto seko" also made from Soya. For the ladies who loves oatmeal, there's also the Soya Oatmeal cookies. All these foods are also made of non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organism) and Halal-Certified food which means it passed the dietary consideration of our Muslim brothers.
|Soyameal at Tourne|
- Bones: (Osteoporosis)
- Breast Cancer
- Reduces the risk of Prostate Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Reduces the risk of heart diseases and high blood pressure
- Reduces Menopause Symptoms
- Child Obesity
- Hair Loss
- Increased healing of the wounds
- Protects again Alzheimer’s Disease
- Consult with Doctor before starting any exercise program.
- Know your exercise capacity. It pays to know where you can start off with your exercise.
- Go for FAT LOSS instead of WEIGHT LOSS.
- Engage in resistance training at least 3x per week.
- Cardio exercises at least 30 minutes everyday.
- Start with 3 sets with 10-15 reps per set.
- Challenge yourself every training day. This will give your body something to anticipate everytime.
- Keep yourself hydrated.
- Track yourself. Keep a journal of your programs to see where you came from and appreciate the achievements.
- Make it Fun!
|with TV Host Marc Nelson and AM Global President Ms. Apple Morales|
And here's what our own running icon has to say about Soyami:
"I’m always on the run so Soyami is perfect snack to carbo-load and power me through the day."
- Rio dela Cruz, Celebrity Runner & Sportsman
Get to know more about the health benefits of Soya, visit the following vides from this link.
Visit and like Soyami's Fanpage and you may also follow them on Twitter.