1. RAVE for ART - A SunPIOLOgy benefit exhibit at the lobby of the newly-inaugurated Sun Life Centre. This year’s collection is themed: “Panoramic Portals” will feature 24-pieces of visual feast ranging from Piolo's photographs and paintings illuminating Piolo's different persona in and out of the limelight.
2. Run for dreams - The race kicks off via a Vertical Run at the Sun Life Centre along 5th avenue.
• Road race follows at 11th avenue for the following distance categories: 10K, 5K, 3K, and 500m-dash for kids 5 to 10 years old.
3. Raise Funds for Education - Proceeds from the run and the online bidding of SunPIOLOGY benefit exhibit (Panoramic Portals) will be donated for the benefit of HEBREO 12:1 Foundation - Piolo Pascual's advocacy foundation.
What: SunPIOLOgy's Sunset Run
When: Saturday, 10 December 2011
Where: BGC, Taguig
Registration Date and Registration Centers:
500m dash, 3k, 5k, 10k: Oct 10, 2011 to Nov 4, 2011
- Runnr - Trinoma Quezon City, and BGC Taguig
- Toby's - Shangri-La Plaza Ortigas, Glorietta 3, and Promenade Alabang Town Center
- SunLife Center - BGC
|Click image to download larger resolution|
Vertical Run - SunLife Center, 5th Ave., BGC, Taguig
Road Races - North Bonifacio, 11th St., BGC, Taguig
|Top Finisher's Medal|
|Vertical Runner's Shirt|
"Running is a meditation for me, a time to think and just let myself go. It is also a challengeto see how far I can go." - Piolo Pascual
For inquiries, you may e-mail email@example.com or call 0927-8756671. Visit sunpiology.com for updates.