|*I remember the tsitserya "Rin-Bee" whenever I see this photo|
|*Doing some warm-up a few minutes before the gun-start|
|Some of the Six:30 members (photo by: Kyx Castañeda)|
What's more exciting and fun about the race is the after-party with the presence of three known Filipino bands - the ChicoSci, Sandwich, and the much awaited Parokya ni Edgar. Though I am one of the few runners who are not really inclined to music, the atmosphere that these guests brought is enough to make the evening more lively.
|*The previous "Strathletes"|
From my Nike race result video on facebook, the race:
- Produced 10,296 hours and 31 minutes of sweat, enough water to fill up a public swimming pool
- Generated 19,200,000 kJ (kilo joules) of raw energy, enough to power up the PBCom Tower for 78 minutes
- Every step we ran made 50 db (decibels) of sound, noisier than 2,666 jet engines
- We ran a total of 80,000 kms, which is like riding the world's longest roller coaster 32,000 times
- When I crossed the finish line in 58 minutes, that's long enough to do 4,640 sumo squats
- My 2,400 kJ (kilo joules) of running power is enough for a 8,431 hours kissing Marathon (sweet!)
Distance: 10 km.
Official Time: 00:58:08.39
Official Ranking: 214th
When: October 15, 2011.
Where: Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Event: Nike We Run Manila 10K
*Photos courtesy of MinnieRunner