So the time has come again, another challenge, another call, another chance to take, another adventure run to behold, and another sighting of the great Corregidor - the Rock history of World War II in our own soil. Would you rather pass this chance and regret the great experience that we had last year? I'm giving in, I'm joining this race AGAIN. Will you take the challenge with me?
What: 2nd Corregidor International Half Marathon 2011 - Champions Chase
When: Saturday, 10 December 2011, 8:00AM
Where: Corregidor Island, Phils.
Target Participants: 800 Runners
Distance and Registration Fee:
- 10K Challenge - Php 2,500.00
- 21K CIHM - Php 2,500.00
- + Php 2,000.00 for each companion
- Roundtrip ferry to and from Corregidor
- Full lunch buffet on race day
- Race bib w/ RFID timing chip
- 2011 CIHM Race singlet
- 2011 CIHM Race sling bag
- 2011 CIHM Finisher's Medallion (or a 10k Achiever Medal)
- R.O.X. Runners' Briefing (Dec 3 and 4)
- 2011 CIHM Champions Party featuring a top band back-to-back with rave party (Dec 10, Saturday night)
- 2011 CIHM Finisher's Certificate
- Regular Registration Online (16Oct2011 to 20Nov2011) at: RunningMate (Php 2,500.00)
- Late Registration (21Nov2011 to 04Dec2011) at: R.O.X., Bonifacio High Street, Taguig (Php 3,000.00)
|Platinum-plated 21k |
|CIHM 2011 Singlet|
|Sling bag that you can bring on the race|
|Limited Edition Jacket (Php 750.00) available only for the Participants|
|Group Photo with the CIHM Founders during the Blogger's Launch (photo thanks to JazzRunner)|
We are born runners in constant pursuit of the loftiest ideals.
Born to valor, destined to conquer.
We are all champions chasing greatness."