|Four colors to choose from|
A head-turner The wearable Walkman is back and now, it’s 25% lighter than its predecessor weighing only 32 grams and boasting of a smaller and more compact look. Discriminating fashionistas who are looking for a more stylish way to enjoy their music will not be disappointed with its chic design and wide range of colors: from the subtle white and black to the vibrant pink and blue. The NWZ-W262 can be the perfect finishing accessory to an outfit. With no wires dangling around, anyone who wears his Walkman will surely look polished.
What a sport While being a looker, the new Walkman NWZ-W262 brings with it the same water-resistant and washable features making it an ideal sports buddy. Listen to your favorite music while warming up for an intense game of basketball. Turn up the volume to give you an additional boost to run an extra mile on the treadmill. Go on with your cycling routine even under the rain. Whatever it is, the new Walkman NWZ-W262 will continue to provide the perfect musical score for your active lifestyle.
Convenience Aside from this, the compact Walkman is packed with features that make it very convenient to use. It comes equipped with Content Transfer software which enables music lovers to simply drag-and-drop their music from their computer or iTunes library. The Walkman W262 also comes with ZAPPIN song search technology which enables music browsing through a short audio preview of each track. So no need to take your eyes off the road to look for music while running to find the track you are looking for.
Music to last a whole night long One of audiophiles’ pet peeve is when their MP3 player dies in the middle of their favorite song. With the Walkman W262, you get to enjoy eight hours of uninterrupted music playback when full charged while the Quick Charge function provides music playback of up to 60 minutes with a mere three-minute charge which is perfect for fashionistas on-the-go and those who are living an active lifestyle.
First dibs on the new wearable Walkman Recently, Filipino audiophiles were given a chance to try out the new Walkman NWZ-W262 in an event held in SM Mall of Asia which transcended and recreated reality. Hosted by famous music icon Billy Crawford, the participants were able to transform into different characters such as a biker, a cheerleader and a skateboarder just to name a few. A flash mob of joggers also raided the mall to demonstrate how the new wearable Walkman fits in the arsenal of active urbanites. So whether you want to glam up or sweat it out, the wire-free, water-resistant, washable and stylish Walkman NWZ-W262 is the ideal music player a music-lover can have.
|Washable and Water-Resistant|
|Flaunt it in Style|
|Wear it on your workouts|
- 2GB capacity
- Trendy duotone colours, wireless and wearable design
- Compact Size - Compact earpiece ensures a snug and comfortable fit
- Water-resistant and washable feature
- Drag-and-Drop function and ZAPPIN™ feature
- 8 Hours Battery Life (Quick charge : 3 minutes charge for 60 minutes play back)
- USB microB connector / Hi-Speed USB (2.0)
- 5+5mW (16 ohms/mW) Maximum Power Output
- Built-in Li-ion Rechargeable Battery / USB power (from a computer via a USB connector)
- USB-based charging
- Approx. 1.5 hrs of charge (Quick Charge - 3 min charge for up to 60 min Playback)
- Weighs only approx. 32g
- Clear Audio EX Headphones
- ZAPPIN™ Feature (Short / Long / Folder Skip search methods)
- MP3 Audio Bit rate: 32 to 320kbps (Supports variable bit rate (VBR)), Sampling frequencies: 32, 44.1, 48kHz
- WMA Audio Bit rate: 32 to 192kbps (Supports variable bit rate (VBR)), Sampling frequencies: 44.1kHz
- AAC-LC Audio Bit rate: 16 to 320kbps (Supports variable bit rate (VBR)), Sampling frequencies: 8, 11.025, 12, 16, 22.05, 24, 32, 44.1, 48kHz
- Linear-PCM Audio Bit rate: 1, 411kbps, Sampling frequency: 44.1kHz