Friday, July 22 2011, I have been one of the privileged to see it first-hand (or foot) and try it ON to feel the cloud-like effect when it's ON our feet. I treaded the shoe at the middle-isle of Chris Sports' store in Megamall like it was just a lane of race track in Ultra. And being so used to race flats and barefoot shoes, the CloudSurfer feels so different for my feet, every step makes me feel like I'm floating as the shoe gives me a bounce-back-like propulsion effect from it's CloudTec™ technology system.
What makes this possible is the 13 highly functional cushioning element: A piece of circular rubber, which absorbs both the vertical and the horizontal impact. As the foot hits the ground with forward momentum, the CloudTec™ element folds back, effectively allowing the foot to glide to a softer halt. After landing, the element is compressed by the weight of the runner, locks together and is fully firm for the push-off.
|It's time to Put It On|
More of my personal review about this shoe soon, so keep posted.
The line of shoe products of ON (CloudRunner and CloudSurfer) will be out in the Philippine market at Chris Sports on the 1st week of September, 2011. Watch out for it!
- 3D air-mesh enables optimal air-intake and cooling
- Liner mesh with smart foam adapts to foot for high comfort
- Heel strap in nylon webbing with reflective accent provides easy entry
- Reflective heel-cap ensures night visibility
- Perforated Nubuck PU gives resistance and stability
- Alternative lace allows for color-customization
- Pressed EVA provides optimal comfort for footbed
- Integrated Transition Bridge (ITB) supports natural gait with the right amount of flex
- “Flight-Control-Pad” on insole stimulates foot proprioception for quicker reflexes
- 13 CloudTec™ elements provide 3D cushioning and interlock for a firm push-off
- CloudTec™ rubber compound features high durability- and rebound-charcteristics
- Diamond-Slip-Pattern provides grip on and off the road
Special Thanks to:
Ms. Arleen Lindo - Chris Sports Marketing Manager
Jeman Villanueva - Orange Magazine TV