The online and in-store registration period will span from July 11, 2011 up to August 7, 2011, and late registration will only be from August 8 to 14, 2011 at selected in-store venues. Those who opt to register online will have their race kits delivered starting on July 16, 2011.
More information at the succeeding details and images below:
What: RunRio Trilogy 2011 Leg 2
When: August 21, 2011
Where: BGC, Taguig City
Race Categories and Registration Fees:
*500-m kids Ceelin Dash - Php 250.00
3K RunRio Run - Php 500.00
5K Globe Tattoo Run - Php 600.00
10K Kaspersky Run - Php 600.00
21K Powerade Run - Php 750.00
*500-m is open to 5-12 years old. Parent / Guardian must be present during registration.
|21K Finisher's Shirt Design|
|AmEx -RunRio Timing Card|
NOTICE TO RUNRIO SPORTS/TIMING CARD HOLDERS
- Runrio Sports/Timing Card Holders will enjoy, for the first week of registration, a PRIORITY LANE registration wherein all holders when they arrive at the centers, will be assisted prior to non-holders.
- Runrio Sports/Timing Card Holders by way of their registration to the Rexona Run 2011, will no longer be issued another card upon registration to this event.
- For in-store registration, please bring your Runrio Sports Card when registering and present this to the Runrio Registration Staff who will ask for your preferred race category and singlet size. Your other details will be accessed by the staff through your card. This facilitates FASTER registration processing since this eliminates encoding of other important details.
- For online registration, you will need to write you Runrio Sports Card number on the card number field for your details to be automatically reflected. Aside from you card number, the only other information you will have to input is your preferred race category and singlet size.
- Registration may end earlier than announced deadline therefore, race kits may run out before August 14, 2011.
- A valid ID must be presented upon registration. For group registration, a photocopy of any valid ID must be presented by the representative.
- Singlet size availability will be on a first come first served basis.
- A timing device will be used by all participants during the race.
- Finisher’s kits will be given upon finishing the race.
- For questions, please contact (CALL ONLY) any of the following RunRio hotline numbers (10am – 6pm, Monday to Friday CALL ONLY): 0915-782-7126 / 0927-399-0043