Many people would.
Being with the doctors outside the clinic and the hospital where they are just like everyone else is an occasion for fellowship and glee. Health assumes an equitable face: health as actually practiced in contrast to health as advised. The doctors may use the chance to compare with each other their levels of fitness; the public may want to see how they fare versus their doctors, or simply spend the time with them on a Sunday morning.
The number of doctors who have taken up running not only as a form of exercise but as a lifestyle has increased tremendously over the last several months. They have joined a bandwagon of Filipinos who now apply science in the activity. The health benefits of running come with the right pair of shoes, the fit of the clothes, the proper way for the feet to hit the ground, the appropriate pacing, and the adequacy of hydration. When doctors learn the science, expect them to do it quickly and with confidence.
What: PCPF Run With Doctors
Where: SM Mall of Asia
When: May 1, 2011, 5:00 AM
Online: March 24, 2011 to April 25, 2011.
*Delivery of race kits will start on March 29, 2011.
March 24, 2011 to April 17, 2011.
- PCP Office – Unit 2201-2203 22nd Floor, One San Miguel Ave. Bldg., San Miguel Ave. cor Shaw Blvd., Ortigas Center, Pasig City – Tel #9102250
- RUNNR Store (12nn – 8pm,Tel # 4031787)
- The Athletes Foot Alabang Town Center
- The Athlete’s Foot Robinsons Galleria (12nn – 8pm, Tel# 6363162)
- Planet Sports Trinoma (12nn – 8pm, Tel# 9167451)
- R.O.X. (12nn–8pm, Tel # 8564638)
- Toby’s SM Mall of Asia (12nn–8pm, Tel # 556-0445)
- Planet Sports Glorietta (12nn – 8pm, Tel # 8177896)
Assembly and Guntime: