Thirty (30) lucky individuals will win a trip with accommodations for himself/herself and one (1) companion to watch a concert of their choice anywhere in the world. Choices of concerts will be found on www.coca-cola.com.ph. There will be one (1) winner everyday for thirty (30) days representing each day from Mar. 1 to Mar. 30, 2011.
HOW TO JOIN:
a. Consumers must collect five (5) crowns of the same brand and/or flavor to join the Weekly Raffle and get a chance to win.
- Five (5) Coca-Cola crowns of either Sakto, 8oz or 12oz
- Five (5) Coca-Cola Zero 8oz crowns
- Five (5) Sprite crowns of either 8oz or 12oz
- Five (5) Royal Tru-Orange crowns of either 8oz or 12oz
- Each week, weekly winners will be announced in MYX.
- Each winner is to represent a day from Mar. 1 to Mar. 30, 2011 although draws are actually held on a subsequent date
- Weekly Raffle draws will be held every Friday of that week
- A letter of authorization duly signed by the winner, nominating the parent/legal guardian, or representative as the acknowledged recipient of the prize on the winners behalf
- Two (2) original IDs of the winner with picture (acceptable/valid ID’s are SSS, TIN, Passport, Office or School I.D.)
- Two (2) original IDs of the representative/legal guardian
- Original notification telegram
- Two-Way economy air fare
- Accommodations at a hotel for 3 days, 2 nights
- Pocket money amounting to USD 350 per winner
- Concert tickets – category or seat type of the concert ticket to be determined by TCCEC and subject to availability
- Transfers to the concert venue and back to the hotel
n. The winner must be physically fit and capable of travelling, this must be supported by a medical certificate. The winner will be solely responsible for his actions during the trip and TCCEC will not be responsible for any untoward incidents that may occur during the trip. A waiver document from TCCEC must be signed by the winner before the actual travel. Winners will be accompanied by TCCEC Representatives or agency representatives.
o. If for any reason the winner cannot travel to the country or concert chosen, TCCEC has the option of allowing the winner to choose another concert in the website in coordination with TCCEC’s Third Party Agency or convert the prize to cash in the amount stated below.
p. Prizes are non-transferable but are convertible to cash in the amount of Php 25,000 per winner. No other amount shall be payable by TCCEC to a winner who has opted to convert his prize to cash.
q. Only the Transfers / Transportation to Metro Manila NAIA for winners coming from Visayas and Mindanao will be shouldered by TCCEC.
Any Concert Anywhere TV Commercial