Settle The Score on December 19, 2010, 8AM at the Corregidor Island...
Registration Detailsall weekends (Saturday and Sunday only) of October and November
*subject to slot availability
- RUNNR - 2pm to 9pm
- Second Wind (Maginhawa) Saturday only - 1pm to 6pm
- Second Wind (Ortigas Home Depot) Saturday only - 1pm to 6pm
- on-line registration facility (for participants residing abroad and outside Metro Manila) will be up starting October 9, 2010.
P2,500.00 - October (early registration)
P3,000.00 - November (late registration)
- Roundtrip ferry to and from Corregidor
- Full lunch buffet on race day
- Race bib w/ RFID timing chip
- Race shirt (see attachment)
- Race backpack (see attachment)
- Finisher's Medallion (or a 10k Achiever's Medal)
- Runners' Briefing (Dec 4 and 11) at ROX
- Carbo-loading Bonfire Party (Dec 18, Saturday night)
- Victory Party with two top performing bands (Dec 19, Sunday night)
- Personalized Finishers' Certificate (complete with name and finish time)
- After completing registration for the race (manual or on-line), beginning the following Monday, contact Sun Cruises at (02)834-6857 / (02)834-6858 / (02)527-5555 loc 4511 0r 4512.
- Indicate the desired trip schedule:
- a) Overnight – departure on Dec 18 @ 8:30am (return trip to Manila is on Dec 19 via 2:30pm trip from Corregidor*)
- b) Day trip – departure on Dec 19 @ 5:30am (return trip to Manila is Dec 19 via 5:30pm trip from Corregidor*)
- c) Participants with non-competing companions (non-competing companions will have to pay Php2,000.00/person; no race pack will be provided to them) will have to take the Dec 18, 11:30am trip to Corregidor (return trip to Manila is on Dec 20, Monday, via 10:00am trip from Corregidor. * for “a)” and “b)” indicate if attending the Solidarity & Victory Party on the night of December 19 to amend departure schedule to Monday, Dec 20 via 10:00am trip from Corregidor.
- Properly filled out registration form (may be downloaded by Friday / available at the registration site).
- Any valid ID (driver's licence, SSS ID, voter's ID, postal ID, passport, etc.) indicating date of birth.
- Proof of participation:
- a 10k race (during the last 2 months prior to registration)
- or 21k race (during the last 3 months prior to registration)
- or a full marathon (during the last 6 months prior to registration)
- or a doctor's certification of fitness to participate in an athletic event. For proof of race participation, a printout of the particular race result is preferable. In lieu of that, race bib will be accepted but will be subject to verification through the race results available on-line.